Duke Avelino™ No48


Featuring 

There are 2 versions available in the marketplace.



Honest Reviews

Hello Awesome Readers!!

It is already close to the new year and I got my hands on this fantastic mesh chair before closing on the new years eve! And let me tell you, this chair is fantastic for all and every kinky needs you have. Primpossibles is a brand that has always been a leader when it comes to loading in quality animations in their product. With over 5,000,000L$ worth of animations invested into the product. The price tag is worth of the content they provide.

This time the product came out with something new. A shine menu! The pictures of the shine controls are provided below. At first i had some tough time figuring it out. But very quickly realised how the shine works. From what I understood It works best in low light environment. If you have additional lights and are shooting for shadows I'd recommend setting the chair to No shine. Since the texture has really high details and reflective mesh design. It is best to shoot with no shine if you are adding colors with Advanced lighting on!



Another thing I noticed was the Chair feeling a bit bigger then my avatar but I could see the animations did not have any issues no matter what used. And the chair was spacious enough to accommodate avatar motion. I believe that is good and bad both if people are very particular about photo realism and perfection. But the king size chair outweighed the cons with thousands of animation in this department. 

Below are the screen shots of Menu fairly easy to navigate with multiple pages.



As I have been in touch with Primpossible products I like the texture quality they offer over the 1prim mesh. They are surprisingly good and this time. And there were still 2 more pages to this. But the point is, you can definitely get the right texture for your naughty dungeon or your modern living room. Oh hell you can even have a countryside wooden texture on it. That!! I think is impressive. I tested out almost all the textures and my personal favourites are Black Faux and Vintage Brown! If you get the item hands on do let me know what you liked!


Till then Ciao!!
And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *