Duke Avelino™ Decor 12


Featuring 

MeshPossible™ - 1 Prim Cuddle Log @ Marketplace
MeshPossible™ - Bamboo Stick Room Divider @ Dubai Event Oct 2018

A special mention and big thanks to my friend Kouralee for supporting me for this post.


MeshPossible™ by Primpossible™ Links :  (Marketplace - Inworld - Flickr - Instagram)

 ~Review~

There are so many excellent things to look at when you are browsing MeshPossible and PrimPossible products! Quality animations? Yes please! 1 Prim Furniture? Yes Please! Tons of textures for every occasion? You name it... They have it! For this particular scene. I chose a beachside fun theme!!! 

The log, with its nice beach textures fit in so well. You can also have it without the large blanket covering it. But I personally thought that the blanket gave the scene more flavour. 


The decision making did not take much time after I saw the product. Without a single thought, I headed straight to my favorite Voodoo beach! The beach had all the perfect place and setting for a fun evening with friends. Also, I thought about a few other Primpossible Products and the recent launch of Bamboo Stick Room Divider came into my mind. Surprisingly, it set is so well. I'm sure it would look equally awesome indoors as well. 

The product comes with 2000+ animations for Singles, Couple both PG & Adult & Family Animations! Though I tried it with my friends but make sure you have toddlers and not kids when using family animations. It did not work so well for me until i realized that it needs toddlers. 
Nevertheless, the log itself is comfortable the size could have been a bit smaller to accommodate small avatars. But i enjoyed it completely. Its a wonderful work of art. And is a must for any household having a beach side residence in-world. 




This product was so satisfying to blog! I had a lot of fun playing with it. And I'm sure you will too.
Here is a fun shot at the End!

I hope you guys are having an awesome day!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *